Renz - mailboxesRenz - the first address for your post
The company has been present in Europe since 1925 and is continuing to develop its product range.
Since 2008 Renz has focused on eco-design and taken its first steps in electronics by integrating a photovoltaic cell.
Renz mixes modernity, innovation and technology.
Now all collective sets are guaranteed against corrosion for 15 years. As for individual mailboxes, they are guaranteed for 7 years, 9 years, 12 years or 15 years depending on the model.
Sleek design, perfect aesthetics, lock with vandalism resistance. And a wide range of models (Plan S, Trend, Quadra, Tetro, RS-Design etc...)
High-gloss finish with a gloss level 95% matt tint, sandblasted matt tint, slightly pearly tint, silky colour, tint hammered, metallic paint, anti-graffiti colour with 85% gloss.
- A reversible "No junk mail please" label: each occupant can choose according to his preferences.
- A traceability label with the key number inside each door: an imperative for the SAV
More products :
- An array of secure metallic key hooks that reproduces the arrangement of the mailboxes.
- Possible backlighting
- Decoration effects concrete, jeans, leather.
- A third key is added to the 2 keys supplied as standard.
Good to know :
- Fully insulated and waterproof housing with gutter,
- Overlapping door flap in brushed stainless steel
- Mailbox with stainless letters in sleek design
- Overlapping door for a perfect aesthetic
- High locking to increase vandal resistance